I used to work on a book review blog called Getting Lost In Words with a couple of friends. We worked so hard to come up with a review format and how to keep up with posting. We had a lot of fun, even got a couple of books sent to us. Obviously I’m not on that site anymore, but I don’t want all my hard work to be gone. So here is where I will link all of my book reviews from the old site in order from oldest to newest.
- This Lullaby – Sarah Dessen
- The Boy Next Door – Meg Cabot
- Candor – Pam Bachorz
- Kiss Me Kill Me – Lauren Henderson
- Beauty Queens – Libba Bray
- I’ve Got Your Number – Sophie Kinsella
- iDrakula – Bekka Black
- Perigee Moon – Tara Fuller
- 1-800 Where-R-U Series – Meg Cabot
- Such A Rush – Jennifer Echols
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth – Carrie Ryan
I had other posts, but these are the actual reviews. If you want to check out more, my penname was Dexter.